Ruby on Rails Book
- I Love Ruby: Get started with the greatest programming language made for humans.: "a book to be read by people who are serious about Ruby"
- Rails: Novice to Ninja: Build Your Own Ruby on Rails Website: "Rails: Novice to Ninja is an easy-to-follow, practical and fun guide to Ruby on Rails for beginners."
- Ruby on Rails 5.0 for Autodidacts: Learn Ruby 2.3 and Rails 5.0: "A step by step guide to learn Ruby on Rails 5.0"
- Ruby on Rails Tutorial: Learn Web Development with Rails (4th Edition) (Addison-Wesley Professional Ruby Series): "Whether you’re new to web development or new only to Rails, Ruby on Rails™ Tutorial, Fourth Edition, is the solution. "
- Head First Ruby: A Brain-Friendly Guide: "With this unique hands-on learning experience, you’ll discover how Ruby takes care of all the details for you, so you can simply have fun and get more done with less code."
- Learn Ruby On Rails For Web Development: Learn Rails The Fast And Easy Way!: "Learning Ruby on Rails has never been this fast and easy, or fun!"
- RUBY Beginner's Crash Course: Ruby for Beginner's Guide to Ruby Programming, Ruby On Rails & Rails Programming (Ruby, Operating Systems, Programming) (Volume 1): "What is One Way to Become A Skilled, In-Demand Programmer? Start with Ruby!"
- Ruby on Rails Tutorial: Learn Web Development with Rails (3rd Edition) (Addison-Wesley Professional Ruby): "Ruby on Rails™ Tutorial by Michael Hartl has become a must-read for developers learning how to build Rails apps."
- Rails Crash Course: A No-Nonsense Guide to Rails Development: "will teach you to harness Rails for your own projects and create web applications that are fast, stable, and secure."
- The Rails 4 Way (3rd Edition) (Addison-Wesley Professional Ruby): "The “Bible” for Rails Development: Now Fully Updated for Rails 4.1"
- Ruby on Rails 4.0 Guide: A step by step guide to learn Ruby on Rails 4.0 and Ruby 2.0.: "This book is a step by step guide to learn Ruby on Rails 4.0."
- Ruby on Rails Tutorial: Learn Web Development with Rails (2nd Edition) (Addison-Wesley Professional Ruby): "Ruby on Rails™ Tutorial by Michael Hartl has become a must-read for developers learning how to build Rails apps."
- Beginning Rails 3: "Beginning Rails 3 is the practical starting point for anyone wanting to learn how to build dynamic web applications using the Rails framework for Ruby."
- Rails AntiPatterns: Best Practice Ruby on Rails Refactoring: "The Complete Guide to Avoiding and Fixing Common Rails 3 Code and Design Problems "
- Ruby on Rails 3 Tutorial: Learn Rails by Example (Addison-Wesley Professional Ruby Series): "Using Rails 3, developers can build web applications of exceptional elegance and power"
- Learning Rails: "Learning Rails targets web developers whose programming experience is tied directly to the Web"
- Rails for .NET Developers (Facets of Ruby): "You need is a guide to help leverage your existing knowledge and skills, and show you just what you need to know to get up and running with a new system quickly."
- Simply Rails 2.0: The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Ruby on Rails: "By the end of the book, you'll have built a fully-featured Web 2.0 application and deployed it to the Web."
- Beginning Rails: From Novice to Professional: "This book not only teaches the necessary skill set to become a proficient Ruby on Rails developer, it also explains the theory needed for the developer to explore and learn on their own."
- Beginning Ruby: From Novice to Professional (Beginning From Novice to Professional): "Beginning Ruby is a thoroughly contemporary guide for every type of reader who wants to learn Ruby"
- Design Patterns in Ruby: "Design Patterns in Ruby documents smart ways to resolve many problems that Ruby developers commonly encounter."
- RailsSpace: Building a Social Networking Website with Ruby on Rails: "RailsSpace teaches you to build large-scale projects with Rails by developing a real-world application"
- Ruby on Rails for Dummies: "Quickly create Web sites with this poweful tool"
- The Rails Way : "Now, for the first time, there’s a comprehensive, authoritative guide to building production-quality software with Rails."
- Beginning Ruby On Rails E-Commerce: From Novice to Professional : "This book explains to readers, via real-life scenarios, how to use Rails to create every aspect of an online store"
- Ruby for Rails: Ruby Techniques for Rails Developers: "with ""Ruby on Rails"" you can build powerful Web applications easily and quickly!"
- Ruby on Rails: Up and Running: "Ruby on Rails is the super-productive new way to develop full-featuredweb applications. "